AB InBev Africa
The key purpose of this role is to provide market driven differentiated services that build sustainable competitiveness within clearly defined segments achieving growth in volumes sold, growth in market share and increased competitiveness in the channels serviced.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that distributor volume targets monitored and communicated daily
- Ensure that distributors adhere to model stocks for all brands and packs
- Ensure all relevant sales KPIs are achieved in area (pricing, availability visibility etc.)
- Making calls to retail customers in the area on a weekly basis
Qualifications & Experience:
- Good Grade 12 results
- Diploma in Business related studies
- At least credit in Math and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 1 year experience in marketing and distributing fast moving consumer goods
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 03 February 2024.