Livestock Services - Mazabuka
Building an agricultural economy for Farmers by Farmers
Livestock Services is the leading supplier of inputs for both livestock & crop farming in Zambia. The central objective of the organisation is to provide a wide range of products to assist in cost effective production to both large & small-scale farmers. In addition, Livestock Services provides advisory services to famers in a variety of farming activities including dairy, aquaculture, agronomy, fencing, irrigation, animal health & other related agricultural activities.
Prepare management reports to provide timely information for decision making. Efficient & effective Treasury Management to ensure maintenance of sufficient funds to meet short-term & long-term obligations, minimise financing costs & maximise return on investment.
- Responsible for all internal Reporting including management reports, variance analysis, and financial forecasts.
- Data capture and reconciliation and ensuring data integrity of the general ledger.
- Preparation of financial forecasts to assist with business planning & decision-making.
- Treasury Management; monitoring of funding levels and preparation and review of cashflow forecasts.
- Tax filling and compliance
- Fixed Asset Management in accordance with reporting standards and internal policies.
- Payables and Receivables Management
- Liaising with various stakeholders i.e suppliers, customers, auditors, regulators etc
- Budget preparation and variance analysis
- Additional tasks as maybe assigned.
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CIMA, ZICA (ZICA REGISTERED)
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience
How to apply
Send applications to [email protected] including the following:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Qualifications, Transcripts & School Certificate
Closing Date: 5th July 2023 at 5pm.