TopStar Communications Company Limited
TopStar is a Communications Company with a mandate to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate to fill the vacancy below.
Job Title: Legal Officer
Department: Legal Department
Reports To: Company Secretary
To provide legal expertise and support on legal issues relating to the functions, structures and activities of the organization and support management on issues pertaining to legal and regulatory framework and monitor compliance with legal and regulatory corporate governance requirements.
- Prepare court documents for trial
- Review contracts from various departments
- Represent the company in court proceedings
- Update departments on statutory amendments
- Any other duties as delegated by supervisor
- Minimum Bachelor of law (LLB) from a recognized institution.
- Minimum one year admission at the bar.
- Must be conversant with commercial law, Company law, Employment law and Litigation.
Skills and Attributes
- Integrity and Diligent
- Negotiation skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Ability to stick to time Constraints
- Commercial and Business Awareness
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Loyal and mature
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail and investigative nature.
- High implementation capability
- Proficient in using Financial Office Software
If you meet the above qualifications please send your CV and COVER LETTER ONLY to [email protected] no later than 12:00hrs Friday 19th August 2022. The Subject Should Read, LEGAL OFFICER.
Please indicate your salary expectation in your cover Letter.
E.g. Legal Officer _Lusaka_mukuka_Bwalya.