Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ)
The Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ) is a development finance institution established by an Act of Parliament with a mandate of promoting economic development in Zambia, The Bank seeks to recruit qualified, skilled, motivated, and energetic individuals to fill the following position on three-year performance contracts:
Job Title: Legal Counsel
Reports to: Chief Legal Officer/Board Secretary
To provide legal services to the Bank functionaries in order to protect its interests.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB) from an accredited institution
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent
- Master of Laws in commercial field is an added advantage
- A holder of a valid practicing certificate and an Advocate of the High Court for Zambia Member of the Law Association of Zambia.
- Must possess not less than five (5) years’ experience in a similar positioning reputable law firm private, public, or statutory institution
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should submit application letters, enclosing their curriculum vitae and certified copies of their certificates to:
The Managing Director,
Development Bank of Zambia,
P. O Box 33955, Lusaka.
The closing date for receiving applications is 28th May 2021, and envelopes should be clearly marked with the position being applied for.
Only short-listed candidates shall be responded to.