AB Bank Zambia
AB Bank Zambia is looking for a passionate individual who is ready to take up an exciting challenge in a faced paced environment of a growing bank, willing to meet deadlines and develop professionally in an international environment. In this position you will report to the Head of Legal and your main responsibilities will be
Among other responsibilities, you will be expected to:
- Drafting bespoke legal documents, contracts and perfection of securities
- Filing documents at various legally established registries such as the Court Registries, the Lands and Deeds Registry, the Patents and Companies Registration Agency (PACRA)
- Conducting business-related searches at various registries/institutions
- Updating the Bank’s Legal Library with latest laws and Government Gazette Notices
- Maintaining a proper record of files, registers and updating the Litigation Diary
- Service or delivery of documents to clients and other relevant parties
- Preparing written legal opinions for the company’s use
- Advising the Bank’s stakeholders on general legal issues.
Your Minimum Qualifications and Competencies should be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- A minimum of 1 year working experience with a law firm or financial institution in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the Companies Act and Corporate Governance.
- Good knowledge of Conveyancing and well conversant with the ZILAS Platform.
- Good knowledge of Employment and Labor related matters
- High level of initiative, self-organization and reliability
- Ability and willingness to work under stressful conditions
- Knowledge of and experience with banking and financial services regulations.
If you are interested, please submit your cover letters and your CV by following the link https://hr.abbank.co.zm by midnight on 16th January 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.