Website African Christian University
Scope of the Role
The role of Lecturer – Business is to lecture, assess and supervise undergraduate students in the school of business.
- Lecturing: to develop lesson plans and instructions on business management, business communications, entrepreneurship, marketing, and finance. Assess, evaluate and grade students’ performance and programs.
- Student Mentoring: student mentoring is an integral part of our education system. The incumbent should be able to participate in student mentoring.
- Curriculum development: the incumbent should be able to develop and update curriculum based on the set standards.
- Prepare reports: submit reports to the Head of Department (HOD).
- Implementation of Biblical worldview in teaching methods
The applicant should have the following qualifications:
- Holds a Masters’ degree in Business Administration or related field from a recognized university. Ph.D. or other additional technical qualification will be an added advantage.
- Has at least two (2) years of work experience. Experience in lecturing is desirable but not a prerequisite.
Competencies and Attributes
- Conversant with ACU and its culture and must hold to the biblical reformed world view and biblical cultural mandate of ACU.
- Ability to take initiative and work well with a team.
- Possesses planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Interested Candidates should address their applications with a cover letter, testimony of faith and detailed CV and all relevant academic and professional qualifications to:
Attn: The Human Resources Director
African Christian University
P.O. Box 320161
Closing date for receipt of applications: 6th August 2021.
NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.