ZCAS invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Full Time Lecturer in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
JOB TITLE: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer – ICT (2 positions)
PURPOSE: Responsible for teaching, conducting research, and carrying out other academic-related tasks in ICT.
1. Grade 12 School Certificate with at least five credits including English and Mathematics or equivalent;
2. An earned Bachelor’s degree in ICT with at least a Credit Class from a recognised University
3. An earned Masters degree in ICT or related field as the Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
4. An earned Doctorate degree in ICT or related field as the Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees or a PhD Student in the same or related field as the Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from a recognised University will be an added advantage for the Lecturer position;
5. An earned Doctorate degree in the same or related field as the Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from a recognised University is a must for the Senior Lecturer position;
6. At least two (2) years teaching/research experience in higher education/research institute for the Lecturer position;
7. At least five years teaching/research experience in higher education/research institute for the Senior Lecturer position;
8. At least ten peer-reviewed publications in recognized outlets in the field of specialization for the Senior Lecturer position;
9. Teaching Methodology qualification; and
10. Programming skills in the following languages:
A. Java, Python, C#, C+ or any other contemporary languages; and
B. Web Development/ Engineering
THE POSITION APPLIED FOR SHOULD BE CLEARLY STATED IN THE APPLICATION/MARKED ON THE ENVELOPE.
Applications should be sent to:
P.O. Box 35243
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20th August, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ZCAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.