Website Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies
Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies is a public TEVET provider under the Ministry of Higher Education. The Institute is inviting suitable qualified personnel to fill the following position.
Main Purpose Of The Job
To plan and deliver effective and high-quality training materials to students and provide
Consultancy services so as to ensure achievement of the core-objective of the institute.
Principle Accountabilities (Main Duties)
- To prepare schemes of work, lesson plan, and teach students on the set curriculum.
- To prepare and conduct examinations.
- To mark examination answer scripts. .
- To help with extracurricular activities when required
- To maintain the professional teaching files and submit for inspection
- To ensure that all students in the class are registered with institution.
- To counsel students on social behavior
- To invigilate examinations when required
- Maintain student discipline at all times when in contact with them.
- Any other duty assigned to you by your superior
Key Results Areas
- Extra-curricular activities
- Revenue Generating Ventures
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor of Education Degree in English
- 7 years post qualifying experience
- Must have a valid Teaching Council of Zambia practicing license.
- Teaching methodology will be an added advantage
- Must be above 35 years old and above
All application should be submitted in writing with a daytime contact number, curriculum vitae and certified certificates. All applications should be addressed to:
The Principal, Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies, Box D27, Telephone number 03 321249 Livingstone. Cell 0977333751
Closing date for application is 14th May, 2021