Dangote Cement Zambia
- Map out annual training plans for DCZL management, HR, customer support. Design and develop training programs (outsource and/or in-house)
- Be the lead person in managing annual performance management programs by providing support to departmental and section Heads.
- Offer support to Unit Heads within the HR functionality which entails that you have to be a well rounded HR Practitioner
- Develop and implement mentoring and coaching methodology to support the Graduate Engineering Programs as guided by the group (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the job training, professional development classes).
- Development, execution and maintenance of the company’s succession plan.
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Manage employee performance management system.
- Conduct skills audits and competency mapping to develop training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials.
- Conduct/arrange professional or supervisory training and personal development lessons for employees.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design.
- Maintain update curriculum database and training records.
- Host train-the trainer session for internal subject matter experts
- Manager and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of related experience,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Any educational or training related certification will be added advantage.
- Member of Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management (ZIRHM)
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites/SAP Applications.
- Holder of a valid driver’s license
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.