Play IT Forward
About the job
- Minimum of 1 year project management experience working in/with government, intergovernmental or international NGO organisations. Expertise in the delivery of coding and digital skills trainings will be an added advantage.
- An appropriate diploma level qualification in a relevant discipline, such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience delivering Scratch, Python, HTML, PHP trainings and up to date subject knowledge
- Experience of managing high profile donors including reporting, bid preparation and relationship management
- Proven knowledge of budget construction and management
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Deliver Coding and Digital skills training
- Deliver scratch coding sessions in schools
- Assist in HTML, CSS, and Python coding sessions
2. Follow up support to Students
- Provide continual in session support to students to ensure they are receiving high quality and impactful coding and digital skills training
- Weekly student tracking of sessions and attendance
- Weekly reporting to the Project Officer on student progress
- Attend relevant stakeholder meetings
- Weekly and monthly reporting of attendance, progress, and performance stats
- Contribute to donor reports
- Produce expenditure reports in line with the project budget.
- Production of case studies of the young people involved in the project
How to apply
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter of no more than one A4 page outlining your suitability for the role to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.