Livestock Services Cooperative Society (LSCS)
The cooperative is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of LABORATORY TECHNICIAN to join the Cooperatives Laboratory Team.
- Perform a variety of technical laboratory procedures/tests including parasitology, clinical biochemistry, hematology, serology, microbiology and feed analysis.
- Perform sampling
- Prepare samples/specimens.
- Perform data entry and handling
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) in carrying out routine tasks.
- Undertake quality control and quality assurance activities on animal feeds and other products.
- Adhere to good clinical laboratory practice and quality management systems.
- Comply with laboratory safety procedures.
- Maintain work area and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Laboratory Diagnostics or related fields
- High level integrity
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Strong analytical judgment
- Experience working with lab equipment
- Computer literacy
- Licensed with relevant certification bodies
- Good teamwork skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email a letter of application, school and academic qualifications (Together with detailed Transcripts), detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with traceable referees and a copy of National Registration card to email@example.com.
Closing date: 19th November, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.