Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
The jobholder is responsible for capturing new account details and execution of customer instructions for updates on existing accounts.
Staff will be required to perform any other work assigned to them in line with AOM, plus any other duties that may be provided by line manager from time to time.
Opening and Maintenance of Accounts 80 %
- Receives authorized customer instructions from KYC Officer for:
- New accounts, amended or cancelled instructions.
- Amendments to customer and account details
- Capturing account details for both individuals and entities authorized by Team Leader/KYC Officer
Receives and executes customer instructions from KYC Team Leader confirmed as KYC compliant for accounts opening amended or update customer instructions
- on signature additions
- Amendments to customer and account details on Ebox
- Executes the instructions i.e. new accounts and amendments to accounts according to customer’s details and account details on the relevant system.
- Rectify all rejected input data wrongly entered and incorrectly scanned signatures returned by Team Leader/KYC Officer Account opening
- Resolve all account opening and amendments queries from branches/query centre
- Scan and link signatures to accounts opened
- Execute customer instructions that are not systematically executable.
- MI 10 %
- Generate both daily and monthly Mi on all opened accounts.
- Snap Checks 10%
- Participate in snap checks as assigned by team manager
- isk & Control
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Absa Operational Risk Framework and internal Absa Policies and Standards
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
To apply for this job please visit absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.