Liquid Telecom Zambia
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for the following key result areas including but not limited to client acquisition through sales, revenue generation based on prescribed budgets for each platform. Client retention through client services, customer relationship management and query resolutions for new and repeat business in the public sector segment
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for the business and meet agreed annual targets
- Analyze business developments and monitor market trends in relation to major customer requirements
- Prepare and make reports on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends
- Determine customer needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address those needs.
- Manage existing clients, resolving customer complaints regarding sales and services
- Manage Churn and Retention of Customers
- Previous experience with public sector relations/ sales will be an added advantage’
- Sales professional with extensive market and product knowledge
- Bachelors Degree in Business /Marketing
- Experience in the same role with a Telco or ISP
- Good knowledge of sales products and services
- Telecom/ISP/ICT Sales related system
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the roles highlighted above.
Please forward your Application and CV to [email protected], clearly indicating the title in the subject.
Closing date for all applications is Friday the 2nd of April 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.