AB Bank Zambia Limited
Job Requirements – Junior Database Administrator
- Bachelor or Diploma (plus Professional certificates in IT).
- Proven experience and success with database administration, core banking system
- management, and adequate banking knowledge.
- Proven experience with enterprise applications (e.g., MS SQL Server, MySQL), databases, middle ware.
- Knowledge of various database query/scripting languages. (SQL, TSQL, DDL, DML, DCL, TCL).
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, and regularly refresh database procedures and strategy in line with current and emerging business needs and technology.
- Function as first level support for questions related to the business functionality of databases.
- Ensure that policies, procedures, and process are documented and provided to various stakeholders.
- Participate in the testing of emergency and Disaster Recovery Strategies (BCP) for ABZ Core Banking & Enterprise applications