MACOIL Logistics Limited
Job Title: IT Technician
Reports To: HR & Admin Manager
Job Grade: M5 – Officer
Successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of computer and data systems and ensuring that users get maximum benefits from them. You will be expected to:
- Manage and update company website.
- Create and maintain database and email servers including daily backups.
- Perform Fleet tracking and monitoring duties.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Maintain IT asset management.
- A full grade twelve certificate.
- A diploma or better in IT.
- Aged between 24 and 35 years.
- Must have demonstrable knowledge of CCNA.
- Hands on experience in Programming. Preferred languages: PHP, Java, HTML5, jQuery, SQL.
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Windows Server OS.
- Not less than 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Traceable references.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Having worked with a Transport and logistics company will be an added advantage.
Suitable candidates should send their cover letter, NRC certificates and curriculum Vitae, demonstrating their suitability for the role, to [email protected] by the 16th September, 2021. Interested candidates must be Lusaka-based.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.