Dangote Industries Limited
Day-to-day operational support for network infrastructure.
- Assist with and/or lead network installations, expansions, troubleshooting and support
- Able to configure and administer network equipment i.e, routers, switches and Fortigate firewalls
- Ability to troubleshoot network failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of networks
- Plan and implement LAN, WAN and VLAN infrastructure including patch panel termination, fiber installation and splicing
- Monitor network performance and recommend ways of improvements
- Conduct Network failover tests for the primary and secondary links in order to identify gaps, evaluate network speeds and identify areas of improvement
- Work closely with Group to schedule upgrades and maintenance without disturbing normal operations
- To conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in information technology related field of study.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in network systems with a technical combination of structured cabling, network design, support and monitoring
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN and VLAN design and implementation
- CCNA certification
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.