Website Mobicom Africa Limited
Mobicom Africa Limited a fast-growing company seeks a personable, experienced and highly motivated IT Manager to manage the IT Department in day-to-day administrative tasks and activities.
If you already have a career in IT and looking for an opportunity to exercise and grow your skills, this is the position for you.
IT Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Meet with prospective clients to determine requirements
- Engage with clients to define the scope of the project
- Plan timeline and resources needed for project
- Travel to client sites
- Responsible for network management, software development and database administration
- Define software, hardware and network requirements
- Identify and resolve project issues
- Prepare project status reports
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Supervising all Mobicom data systems and networks
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management
- Oversee and manage staff members in the daily use of data system.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Asses system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware and data storage improvements.
- Continually develop data management strategies
- Assist with recognizing and upholding digital security systems to protect delicate information.
- Ensure all KPIs are met by the data & IT team.
- Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Excellent working knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Ability to manage personnel
- Twelve Full Certificate
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field
- Minimum of 8 Years Working Experience
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to [email protected]
Deadline is 13th February, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.