Bayport Financial Services (Z) Limited
Delivery of first-line IT Services in adherence with ITIL standards for the helpdesk including first line resolution of incidents and service requests, hardware installations and repairs.
- Provide standard first-line technical support (installation, configuration and maintenance) for Enterprise IT Systems, Software and Services including but not restricted to Core Banking, Microsoft Exchange, Service Desk, Windows OS, Loan Management, Active Directory, Security Monitoring, Enterprise SMS, Local and Wide Area Network and video conferencing.
- Provide standard first-line technical support (installation, configuration and maintenance) for equipment and devices including but not restricted to Desktops, Laptops, VOIP Desktop phones, Wi-Fi Access Points, tablets, access control, printers and scanners.
- Provide technical support to all Bayport employees in the form of direction, support, training and awareness. Helps employees solve IT problems.
- Ensure that company systems, information and assets are maintained in a manner consistent with the information security policy, procedures and standards.
- Facilitates preparation for field sales activities, and collaborative activities such video conferences and virtual meetings.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- A University degree in an area of IT or related discipline, plus a minimum of 1 year of experience in providing IT support or facilitating IT training in a Windows end-user environment.
- ITIL or CompTIA + qualifications
Other skills and attributes
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to cope and remain productive under work stress
How to apply
Email your application to [email protected]
Closing date: 01/02/2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.