DGM Beverages Limited
DGM Beverages Limited is Zambia’s number one manufacturer of alcoholic beverages.
DGM Beverages Limited is an equal opportunity employer and herby invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for appointment into the position of IT Administrator to join its dynamic and proactive team.
1. Support and implements LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems, as well as networking routers, switched and access points
2. Audits networks and systems and makes recommendations for future upgrades
3. Maintains network and systems security
4. Monitors networks to ensure their security
5. Evaluates and recommends modification to the systems performance
6. Maintains network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers
7. Maintains the integrity of the network, server deployment, end security
8. Ensures network connectivity throughout the company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations
9. Computer hardware trouble shooting and maintenance
10. Designs and deploys networks; Maintain network servers such as file servers, and VPN gateways etc
11. Assigns routing protocols and routing table configurations
12. Protects company data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means.
13. Ensure high quality of IT services by creating and enforcing strong standards for the company
- Must have a full grade12 School Certificate
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science/Computer Technology
- CISCO, CompTIA or Microsoft certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum office (1-2) years working experience
- Experience troubleshooting networks (WAN, LAN, WLAN)
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Experience with cloud and virtual communication systems
Only persons meeting the above criteria must send their CV and application to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.