IP MPLS Core & Security Planning Manager
- Leads, plans and coordinates IP Core Datacom and IP MPLS security for MTN Zambia and ensures performance improvement
and optimization of IP Core MPLS network
- Provides important information to other departments related to rollout and quality
- Leads the area and provides necessary tools to improve IP/MPLS Core Network quality
- Ensure reliable and accurate statistics collection/storage and delivery
- Leads/coordinates, technical specific, application development within the area
- Ensures correct dimensioning of IP Core Network
- Forecasting (capacity and Technologies)
- Specifies standards and installation practices for IP core & IP Security;
- Designs IP Security architecture or solution in line with Business needs
- Provide IP/MPLS security road map to align with global technology evolution
- Ensures the definition of IP MPLS Security processes and standards in line with best practices and Group Framework Security
- Ensures the definition of global IP security strategy in line with overall business strategy
- Identifies the best IP Security equipment to align to IP Security strategy
- Works with Solution Architect to provide security solution to EBU’s customers
- Ensures security compliancy of all Datacom deployment.
- University degree in computer engineering or related field
- Qualification in Computer and Telecommunication Engineering
- Cisco CCNP service provider, Cisco CCNA service provider, Cisco CCNA security
- Capacity planning
- 3-4 years of relevant information technology experience in a large inter-networked environment
- Exceptional understanding of identity management solutions
- Strong knowledge on routing protocols including BGP4, OSPF, ISIS, etc.
- Expert level knowledge of security application with routing protocols including BGP4, OSPF, ISIS, etc., is highly desired
- Ability to effectively use diagnostic tools is required
- Technical knowledge of multi-level security networks and cross-domain solutions
- 2-3 years minimum experience in the solutions design of core and edge related IP/wireless environments to include skills in MPLS, BGP, OSPF.
- Ability to work under intense pressure
- Strong ethics
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.