Zambia Red Cross Society
Zambia Red Cross Society
The Zambia Red Cross Society (ZRCS) is a Humanitarian Organization established in 1966 by an Act of Parliament CAP 307 of the laws of Zambia as an auxiliary institution that augments government efforts in humanitarian assistance. ZRCS is part of the International Red Cross movement known as International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC). In line with its mandate, ZRCS works with various actors in collaboration with Government of Zambia in responding to both man-made and natural disasters. In order to strengthen coordination and management of its Health and Care Unit, ZRCS hereby invites applications from dynamic, qualified and experienced individuals in related field to take up a positions of Health and Care Manager
POSITION: Internal Auditor
REPORTING TO: Deputy Secretary General
WORKPLACE: Based in Lusaka at ZRCS HQ Offices
2-years fixed Contract with possibility for extension, contingent on satisfactory performance and funding availability
EXPECTED DATE OF DEPLOYMENT: August 2021
The Internal Auditor (IA) will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency, effectiveness of Zambia Red Cross Society’s internal control systems. He/she will be responsible for the adoption of systematic and disciplined audit approaches to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the organization’s risk management, control, and governance processes. He/She will manage and supervise all internal auditing activities for the Zambia Red Cross Society to analyse the financial processes of ZRCS, identifying risk within business practices and evaluating the controls and put up or recommend appropriate corrective measures. The IA will plan and execute internal audits, reviewing audit data and examining business operations in order to improve business performance through risk management and control.
DESIRED REQUIREMENTS COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bsc. degree in Accounting or Finance
- Significant work experience as an internal auditor or senior auditor
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Ability to consistently and accurately manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed, clear reports
- Proven working knowledge of all applicable auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and industry regulations
- A high degree of attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Willingness to demonstrate leadership skills and make sound independent judgments
- Ability to analyze data and give correct interpretations
TO APPLY, KINDLY CLICK THIS LINK or click the apply button below.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS 27TH JULY 2021 AT 12:00HRS.
SUBMISSIONs MADE LATER THAN THE STAED DATE SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Zambia Red Cross Society Is Committed to Non-discrimination Policy In All Personnel Practices to Ensure Equal Opportunity for Employment.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit ee.kobotoolbox.org.