Cfb Medical Centre
WE ARE HIRING
CONTRACT TYPE: Full Time
Cfb Medical Centre is a private hospital in Lusaka looking to recruit a dynamic individual to fill the position of:
We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The successful candidate should possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyses and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification- ACCA, CIMA, ZICA
- Institute of Internal Auditors Certification
- Professional membership
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
Suitable candidates should apply via email to [email protected] by Wednesday, 31st January 2024, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.