Roland Imperial Tobacco Company Limited
Applications are invited from suitable qualified personnel to fill the following positions. Expatriates are encouraged to apply:
Reporting Relationship: Reporting to Finance Manager
- Be a primary audit lead by providing the maximum support to embedding strong controls and standards in the business, while maintaining appropriate independence.
- Conduct forensic audits and investigations in cases of frauds, losses and malpractices as may be required.
- Lead and participate in audit reviews, delivering audit outputs including final reports within agreed timescales and in accordance with Internal Audit Standards,
- Identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations using independent judgement concerning areas being reviewed.
- Performing of the audit fieldwork in terms of the agreed audit scope.
- Draft the audit report including the executive summary and detailed audit findings highlighting the relevant control weaknesses, risks and recommendations.
- Evaluating and monitoring of corrective actions taken to address control weaknesses identified.
- Supervise the internal team in the locations assigned. Provide leadership and counsel to the Company.
- Generate ideas that will build the company, identify and implement cost saving ideas.
- Ensure internal audit and control activities are conducted in adherence to professional standards and observation of relevant legal requirements.
- Propose internal audit activities, plans and resource requirements to the Company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great leadership skills.
- Demonstrated Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A high level of analytical skills and excellent work ethic.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance ZICA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Member of a Professional Body such as the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
- Excellent ICT literacy
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar position
Suitable qualified candidates should send their application letters, accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae (CV) with at least three (3) referees, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, to the Human Resources Officer via e-mail address: [email protected] and [email protected] or deliver to address: plot No.1350, Sulmach building, Off Nangwenya Road, Showgrounds.
To apply for this job email your details to Lameck.email@example.com.