Website Great North Road Academy
Great North Road Academy, an ever-growing group of schools with Campuses in Lusaka (Avondale, Chilanga, North-end, Longacres), and Livingstone, is seeking a Special Educational Needs Teacher to join a team of committed and professional workforce at our Special Education Needs Unit (Longacres).
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications/qualities:
- Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Bachelors Degree in Special Education from an accredited Institution.
- Preferably a recent graduate with experience in working with children.
- Knowledge of child educational development and psychology will be an added advantage.
- Organized and able to ensure that all children with learning needs are represented and included in school activities.
If you have the required qualities and are passionate about Special Education, send us your C.V and Qualifications in PDF format to the email [email protected].
ONLY ADD ‘Intern Teacher – Special Education Needs’ AS THE SUBJECT TAGLINE OF YOUR EMAIL APPLIACTION. NO APPLICATION WITHOUT THIS TAGLINE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
KINDLY NOTE that 9th June 2022, is the deadline for submitting applications. No late APPLICATIONS will be accepted.