Energy Regulation Board (ERB)
ENERGY REGULATION BOARD
The ERB seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons as Intern (x2) under its Economic Regulation department.
Location: Lusaka (with possibility of minimum travel within Zambia)
Duration: 6 months, Full Time
Purpose of Internship
To provide support to the Economic Regulation department.
Main Duties and Accountabilities
Under the direct supervision of a designated Officer, the Intern is expected to perform a number of activities to contribute to the work of the Economic Regulation department. Key tasks include but not limited to the following:
- The compilation of fuel pricing data and statistical updates for the monthly fuel price reviews
- Compilation and data entry for bi-annual financial key performance indicators for selected oil marketing companies
- Revision and development of key performance indicator framework for state owned enterprises following the implementation of government reforms in the petroleum sub-sector
- Revision and development of key performance indicator framework for non-state owned enterprises, and
- Compilation and data entry for financial key performance indicators for purposes of performance review of selected non-state owned enterprises
- Full Grade 12 Certificate (minimum 5 credits)
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business studies or equivalent
- Should have graduated within the last three years
- Membership of the Economics Association of Zambia at any level (added advantage)
How to Apply
Send hard copies of application letter, Grade 12 certificate, copy of NRC, current Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of relevant academic and professional qualifications to:
The Director General
Energy Regulation Board
Plot No. 9330, Danny Pule Road
P.O. Box 37631
Application deadline: 14th July, 2023.
The position applied for must be clearly labelled on the envelope (“APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP -ER“). Submissions of documents by email will NOT be accepted. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.