Website VITALITE Zambia
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay- as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast becoming the best service and distribution company benefitting the Zambian people.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of an Information Technology Manager (IT) in the Sales department.
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all information technology capabilities continually and effectively enable staff to deliver the company’s goals and objectives. This position coordinates all IT staff and contractors and is responsible for the department’s success at all levels.
The IT Manager will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following:
- Leads correct set up and monitoring of security, servers, data/file encryption and internet connection
- Development & cost effective implementation of softwares, systems and applications
- Develops policies and procedures to control that information and data are secure.
- Leads the development and implementation of solutions to staffs’ queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Lead the effective communication of IT strategy, policies and procedures to staff members.
- Lead the maintenance of any IT Manuals and documentation.
- Cooperates with all teams to ensure website is up to date
- Perform training of in-house IT skills
- Must possess a Professional, Proactive and Productive attitude, whilst paying great attention to detail.
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Excel / google sheets expertise & MS office expertise.
- Must have at least 4 – 6 years’ experience with MySQL / SQL database programming and management.
- Direct experience as a google workspace administrator.
- Android troubleshooting ability & remote device management ability.
- LAN management expertise
- Experience with 3CX PABX
- Ability to manage teams and delegate.
- Should have good communication and planning skills.
Do you match these requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- Position is gender balanced
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copies of academic certificates
How to apply?
Kindly send an E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Closing Date: Monday 05th July, 2021.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.