KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. The KPMG footprint is well established, allowing member firms across the continent to work together to provide globally-minded and forward-thinking solutions that are informed by deep-seated local expertise in each country. This enables us to deliver informed perspectives and clear, value-adding solutions, Our Firm is dynamic, fast-paced and provides a friendly environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking and communication skills. Due to our growth, we have an exciting opportunity to fill the position of an Information Technology Audit Manager.
About the Role
The IT Audit Manager will be responsible for:
- Scoping, planning and managing a team to execute the reengineering of financial statement and internal audits.
- Ensuring efficiency, risk mitigation, optimal assurance and differentiation in the audit process.
- Defining ideal target audit approaches that leverage technology and data analysis,
- Building capabilities and methodologies in the areas of system-based auditing and data analytics. The ideal candidate must have the following
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing or Technology Studies and must be a CISA
- 5 years relevant experience auditing information systems preferably in the banking and financial institutions.
- Strong organisation skills, initiative and proactive approach in all aspects.
- Experience in a professional services firm is essential.
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV by 29 April 2022 to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.