Job Title: Information Security Analyst
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for implementing security principles for all critical infrastructure for INFRATEL and across all its service offerings. The officer shall ensure complete adherence to security principles and standards as guided by best practice and certifications held by INFRATEL. The Officer shall provide analyze all security incidents and make full disclosure for resolution. The Officer shall provide cybersecurity advisory to customers so that their assets are protected against imminent cyberthreats.
- Conduct regular cyber security vulnerability assessments of applications, web sites and infrastructure components
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard
- Implement Security in all systems
Security Policy and Procedures
- Assist in developing and maintaining a formal cyber threat intelligence Programme through the collection, correlation and analysis of log events/information Develop, review, implement and maintain the ICT Security Strategy, Policy and Processes
- Ensure Data Centre Physical Security
- Monitor Video Footage for all Data Centers
Develop Risk Assessment and Conduct Penetration test
- Conduct IT Risk Assessments and Compliance
- Conduct periodical penetration tests for systems
- Establish, implement, and maintain an IT business continuity management methodology
Software Quality Assurance
- Support developers to ensure security is embedded in all software developed solutions
- Conduct regular employee security awareness Programmes
- Implement security initiatives
Information security management framework
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, COBIT, Uptime Institute, PCIDSS
- Maintain all processes for which INFRATEL Corporation is certified for
- Responds to cybersecurity incidents
- Provide periodical reports for all operations
- Provide and advise management on information security matters
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity/IT/Computer Science or any relevant field
- Professional Qualifications in CISSP/CISP or any cybersecurity certification will be an added advantage.
- Member of either EIZ or ICTAZ or ISACA
- Minimum of two (2) years of Information Technology experience with a focus on Cyber Security and Quality Assurance
Competencies required for this Role
- Good knowledge of network security
- Incident Response Management
- Good knowledge of vulnerability management and pretesting
- Good knowledge of threat management
- Extensive technical knowledge in Cyber Security management and quality assurance
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity intelligence and analysis
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Systems
- Strategic & critical thinking and acting
- Ability to collaborate and work with a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong background in various aspects of software development
- Good customer support skills
- Project Management
- Logical thinking and problem solving
- Highly proven ethical conduct and free from criminal record; and
- Highly computer literate and presentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.enchito.co.zm.