Hammer and Tongues Auctioneers Zambia Limited
- Hardware Setup: Installation, maintenance and repairs of hardware for existing and new workstations.
- Software Setup: Installations, maintenance, upgrades, updates and repairs of software for existing and new workstations.
- Network Setup: Setting up, repairing and maintenance of networks.
- Connectivity: Ensure uninterrupted Internet connectivity for all departments and branches.
- Support: ICTs and Helpdesk Support.
- User Capacitation: Staff Training on ICT issues, new software and programs.
- Problem Resolution: Troubleshooting ICT problems.
- IT Asset Registers: ICT asset register compilation and updating
- Bandwidth: Bandwidths purchases, allocations, monitoring, evaluation and recommendations
- Servicing: Cleaning and servicing of IT equipment
- Security: Ensuring confidentiality, security, privacy and integrity of networks, servers, data, websites, applications and hardware.
Reporting: Compiling and submitting required reports as instructed by management from time to time, including logs of work done on a daily basis
- Minimum of a Degree in ICT
- At least 5 years high level experience in ICT operations
- Highly energetic and passionate individuals who can work under pressure
- Driver’s License essential
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.