Zambia Public Procurement Authority (ZPPA)
The Zambia Public Procurement Authority (ZPPA) a body corporate and responsible for the regulation of public procurement in Zambia invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for appointment into ZPPA’s establishment for the following positions:
JOB TITLE: ICT SUPPORT OFFICER, ZPPA 08 (1 POSITION), COPPERBELT PROVINCE
To assist in providing user support and ensuring that infrastructure is ready for the e-GP system implementation.
2.0 Statement Of Main Duties
Under the supervision of the Principal Officer- ICT the officer will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
2.1 Receive and respond to client queries and run diagnostic tests to determine solution, advise and resolve client queries on the e-GP system;
2.2 Sensitization of PEs and suppliers on the usage of the e-GP system;
2.3 e-GP system administration and generate weekly and monthly reports on activities undertaken;
2.4 Collect customer feedback on the usability of the e-GP system with a view to improve its functionality;
2.5 Provide support to Procuring Entities on the process of creating and evaluating tenders and Annual Procurement Plans and related issues on the e-GP system;
2.6 Registration of Procuring Entities (PEs) and Suppliers on the e-GP system and support them on how to access information on the e-GP system;
2.7 Troubleshoot ICT incidents related to the e-GP system; and
2.8 Performs other lawful duties assigned by superior from time to time.
3.0 Qualifications And Experience
- Education: Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least five (5) credits or better including English and Mathematics.
- Vocational or Professional Requirements: Diploma in Computer Science or related field.
- Relevant Post Qualification Experience: Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in ICT support and customer services.
- Knowledge in the e-GP system will be an added advantage
4.0 Other Skills And Requirements
- Good computation, arithmetic and interpersonal skills;
- Good writing and ability to communicate effectively with staff, clients and other stakeholders in order to provide support on the e-GP system;
- Customer Service oriented;
- Ability to comprehend system reports and prepare reports;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision; and
- Must have a valid Class C Zambian Motor Vehicle Driving Licence
The position of ICT Support Officer is on permanent and pensionable basis.
E. Application Process
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence and should comprise an application letter, curriculum vitae, certified copies of bachelor’s degree, Grade twelve (12) certificate which is Examination Council of Zambia Certified and any other relevant certificates. Applications should be addressed to the:
Zambia Public Procurement Authority
Stand No. Sub J-11790
Off Alick Nkhata Road, Longacres
P O BOX 31009
Candidates MUST download and fill in the Profile Summary Form placed on the website and email it together with other documents to [email protected]. Please indicate the position being applied for in the subject line and sign-off the application letter for employment. The size of your attachments should not exceed 10 Megabyte. Only applications sent via email will be considered.
F. Closing Date
The closing date for receipt of applications will be Tuesday, 31st August, 2021 at 17:00 hours and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.