Website Moneta Finance Limited
The ICT Managers will plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the acquisition, development, maintenance and use of computer and telecommunication systems within organisations. The ICT Manager will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. S/He will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
- Determine organisation wide ICT hardware and software requirements.
- Provide financial input related to Information Technology
- Ensure that the systems are updated and fine-tuned to suit business requirements.
- Demonstrate management and decision-making skills concerning Information Systems policies, processes and procedures, with a proved track record of completing tasks on schedule
- Manage platform operations including platform stability and uptime of medium to large scale IT infrastructure (Network, Telcom, server, storage).
- Manage quality control and first-level response and escalations.
- Develop and maintain strategic direction of the technology platform ensuring that the architecture supports the business strategy and best quality-of-service for the business.
- Work with development teams to deploy application updates frequently with low risk.
- Lead infrastructure and technical system discussions with technical engineers, contractors and vendors.
- Assures technical support, designs and troubleshoots, resolves problems related to networks, servers, desktops, database management software, operating systems, and/or business application software systems through cooperative relationship with
- IT Operations.
- Perform system administration activities, which include coordinating and managing the purchasing, installation, and configuration of desktops, software and related application software upgrades.
- Create and maintain standards, procedures, and documentation related to area of responsibility. May participate in computer audits and perform testing for disaster recovery process, ensuring a secure processing environment that protects the integrity and availability of information.
- Implement system changes and administer access to systems and information utilising approved information technology security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Leading the development and implementation of standard operating procedures and policies with an emphasis on maintaining and ensuring operation continuity and systems security.
- Implement standards and processes for applications support and infrastructure management.
- Liaising with relevant governance structures regarding IT applications and infrastructure as well as management and control of records.
- Perform skills transfer and in-house training to rest of staff
- Monitor and report on the service and systems availability to ensure availability and accessibility of ICT infrastructure and systems according to SLA.
- Direct the continuous and secure operation, administration and maintenance of the corporate computing and networking infrastructure, including information security and privacy, disaster recovery, and business continuity. Assure that the most appropriate IT security measures are in place. Define and execute security programs in policy, network access, data access, privacy, vendor and auditing environments.
- Responsible for ensuring the ongoing operation and availability of all responsible systems and platforms to meet business / Customer requirements
- Ensure agreed service levels & KPIs are met and exceeded where possible with regard to internal and external customer expectations
- Ensure customer issues are attended to as efficiently as possible delivering the necessary quality outcome without having to revisit & waste time, resource & money
- Define and execute security programs in policy, network access, data access, privacy, vendor and auditing environments.
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in a technology related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ job related experience in IT infrastructure support and operations management with a technology background and a good understanding of technology service management and Infrastructure.
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and other software tools.
- IT Certifications
- Experience with financial institution systems will be an added advantage.
- Planning and Organizing
- Ethics and Integrity
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Self-starter with proactive work ethic
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResource@monetafinance.co.zm.