Job Title: Human Resources Officer
To provide an adequate and professional recruitment & HR service to the business and to ensure adherence to all related policies, procedures and labour legislation. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to recruitment, on-boarding and talent and performance management. Key stakeholders include leadership and management across the organisation as well as various external service providers and vendors.
Recruitment and On-boarding:
- Full-cycle HQ recruiting and positive candidate on-boarding and hiring manager experience.
- Proactively and creatively build candidate pipelines of talent for departments to tight deadlines.
- Actively contribute to and drive employer branding initiatives to position Hungry Lion as an employer of choice.
Vendor & Contract Management:
Risk Management and Consulting:
- Identify, correct, mitigate and prevent risks to the organisation.
- Build line manager capability and provide guidance on HR policies and procedures.
- Drive succession planning, change management and leave calendars.
- Develop positive, professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and support and coach junior HR employees.
Reporting, Analysing, Administration and Support:
- Draw weekly Sage reports for analysis and identify trends using data and action accordingly using HRIS for data integrity.
- Maintain HO recruitment and on-boarding trackers to admin standards.
- Organise and maintain records, documents and paperwork to ensure compliance and confidentiality.
- Relevant qualification or a minimum 4 years’ experience as an HR Generalist and experience in specialist/ scarce skills and multisite recruitment.
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management.
- Working experience of G-Suite.
- QSR or retail branch network experience.
- Strong professional business and interpersonal communication, conflict resolution and management skills.
- High degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Self-starter and results oriented, highly organised and attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and independently determine and take appropriate action where necessary.
- Ability to handle situations professionally with sensitivity, diplomacy and tact.
- Sound knowledge of labour legislation.
- Initiative for collection and information review to stakeholders to ensure company objectives are met.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.