A human Resource Officer is wanted for a renowned logistics firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading human resource initiatives including employee engagement, culture change, staffing, talent development, performance management, policy compliance, employee relations and communication.
- Provide professional HR support to departmental heads on all employee matters
- Establish effective business partnerships across the business to ensure adequate HR support to all departments
- Keep abreast of legislative developments and periodically advise management accordingly
- Facilitate recruitment and placement of quality staff to support business processes
- Prepare and administer employee contracts as directed from time to time
- Take a lead role in on-boarding/orientation process for all new staff
- Ensure maintenance of harmonious working relations through effective communication with staff, supervisors and/or representatives
- Effectively communicate information on policy related matters to all employees
- Ensure compliance with all regulations of health and safety act and make the working environment safe.
- Initiate payroll changes to ensure accurate capture of employee benefits and recoveries
- Maintain up to date staff files and records
- Compile and submit monthly reports all activities handled
- Development, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the company, and ensure that the handbook is comprehensive and up to date.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or related. Degree will be an added advantaged to this position.
- With proven experience of at least 5 years in the related industry
- Knowledge of clearing and forwarding services and strong knowledge of HR policies and practices
- Ability to establish effective business partnerships across the business to ensure adequate HR support to all departments
- Valid practicing license (ZIHRM).
- Should be at least 35 years old.
Interested candidates email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.