Sabot Zambia Limited
- Bridging management and employee relations in Industrial Relations issues; including interpretation of Labour Laws, disciplinary code and ensure legal compliance.
- Responsible for conducting the Recruitment and Selection process.
- Assist on the Remuneration, Compensation and Benefits administration.
- Identification of training needs, managing training and development so as to improve organizational performance and effectiveness.
- To be responsible for leave management.
- To assist the Human Resource Manager in developing and implementation of HR Strategies and initiatives, aligning them to the business strategy , including workforce planning , succession planning and career development.
- To ensure that management and employees adhere to the Group HR policies and procedures and where necessary providing guidance on the same to both line managers and employees.
- To provide performance management guidance to line management including coaching, counseling and and disciplinary actions.
- To assist management in monitoring and controlling payroll costs.
- To prepare HR Monthly reports.
- To be responsible for managing staff welfare including the staff canteen.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by senior management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, COMPETENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Should have good communication skills, interpersonal skills and good leadership skills
- Should have a minimum of 3 years HR experience
- Should posses a minimum qualification of a Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Exposure to an HR environment responsible for over 300 employees is an added advantage.
- Should be a team player
- Should be results oriented, operationally astute i.e. set priorities, plans, organise and coordinate work of others.
- Should be willing to champion relationship building and change management.
Sabot Zambia LTD is a cross border transport entity which is part of the Sabot Group, a leader in the cross border transport business in Southern Africa.
Interested candidates are to apply attaching their CVs on email [email protected] Closing date for receiving applications is 30th of December 2022.