Human Resource Manger
ProBase is a leading FinTech and ICT Company with a strong track record in the provision of innovative game changing business solutions to the key sectors (Public/Private) of the economy including banking, telecoms, education among other.
ProBase is seeking a Human Resources Manager who can develop and manage the staff wellness programme, develop effective relationships with line managers and provide a professional and strategic HR service to the business.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation a and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Asses training legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate or Equivalent
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Must be a full member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management
- Good personal organizational skills
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competences to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly email the resume, application letter, and copies of qualifications by 16th April, 2021, to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.