Mansa Sugar Limited
- Minimum of a Degree in Human Resources or any related programme;
- Full grade twelve (12) certificate;
- Must have good people management skills, strong ethical values, able to work in a multi-cultural environment & good understanding of the -Zambian Labour Laws;
- Must be a paid up member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management (ZIHRM).
- Co-ordinate Human and Industrial Relations matters to ensure a good working environment ;
- Ensure that the Company disciplinary code and other HR guidelines are correctly interpreted and followed by employees and line management;
- Interpret the Employment Code Act to all employees and line management ;
- Head the HR & SHEQ Departments
- Oversee recruitments, Staff Performance appraisals and all HR Operations;
- Advise, guide and provide professional support to Line Managers/ -Supervisors and Senior Management on various labour matters ;
- Formulate HR Policies;
- Liaison with Labour Office, Union (Branch and Head Office); and
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time
- Traceable experience of not less than 5 (five) years in a similar or related position.
- Mansa Sugar Limited, Chembe, Luapula (Zambia)
MONDAY, 25th APRIL, 2022
The Chief Financial Officer,
Mansa Sugar Limited,
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.