Website Africa Personnel Services Ltd
At Africa Personnel Services, our people are the most important resource. We pride ourselves in the quality of our employees and ensure employees condone all our values. Our international business is built on sound Human Capital principles, while offering all our clients the highest levels of loyalty, integrity, and respect. Since 1996, we have been facilitating livelihoods for thousands of people across Africa and beyond.
We are looking to recruit a Human Resource Manager for a security firm with the capacity to effectively manage over 2000 employee contracts. They will be tasked with strategic planning for staffing, conducting interviews, and hiring personnel to foster a productive work atmosphere.
If designing strategy, multitasking, and handling employee relations is something you are passionate about, then you are just what we are looking for. We would love to hear from you.
- Workforce planning
- Probationary assessment schedules
- Gratuity schedules, pension schedules
- Union Negotiations, Negotiation impact assessments
- NAPSA compliance and reconciliations
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- MUST BE a member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Proven working experience of a minimum of 5 years as an HR Manager or other HR Executive in the milling or related industry.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Experience with the human resources information system (HRIS) used by your company, such as Workday, Zoho People, Cloud HR, Smart Recruiters, and others.
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment regulations.
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration, and teamwork.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING.
- ALL CVs shared must be in PDF FORMAT and the position being applied for must be clearly indicated in the subject line of your email.
- Attach at least 3 traceable references.
- Valid email addresses of references must be included on the reference list.
- Your Full names should be the Tile of your CV.
- DO NOT share your certificates at this time.
Any applications that do not follow the above instructions will not be considered.