Mansa Sugar Limited
Job title: Human Resources Manager – FACTORY
Department: Human Resources
Section: Human Resource
Position reports to: Senior Human Resources Manager
To ensure effective implementation and compliance with Company’s policies/statutory regulations and co-ordination of Industrial relations and Staff Welfare activities.
The incumbent shall be responsible:
- Establish collaborative relationships with HODs and provide HR support to assist with the achievement of MSL objectives and goals.
- Recruitment for MSL Vacancies in collaboration with HODs (include writing the job advertisements, interviewing, reference checking and creating employment contracts.
- · Coordinate industrial relations matters and grievances to ensure their timely and effective resolutions
- Preparing and conducting inductions for new employees)
- Provide direction and guidance on HR related issues to Departmental Heads in line with company policies and procedures
- Ensure a healthy workforce by implementation of staff wellness activities from time to time
- Uphold staff welfare at all times
- Keep all employees informed of all matters relevant to them by effectively and proactively communicating (both formally and informally) changes in MSL conditions of service, policies and procedures and other matters which affect the employment relationship.
- Monitor MSL compliance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA), Local Laws and Statutory requirements.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll inputs by regular monitoring of Access Control System
- Ensure LMC site contractor companies comply with Zambian labour legislation and MSL approved employment practices by conducting periodical audits of each contractors personnel administration practices at least once a month
- Ensure delivery of employee compensation and benefits as provided for in employment contracts
- Coordinate the process of Performance reviews by being the department point of contact for all performance reviews
- Achieve safe and healthy working conditions by promoting a high level of health and safety awareness
- Be a change agent by assisting in reviewing of various HR policies in response to the prevailing circumstances and the company’s needs.
- Minimum Bachelor in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any related social science
- Member of ZHIRM
- At least 5 years’ traceable experience preferably in a busy HRD set up
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality;
- Should be honest and reliable
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ready to work out side working hours.
- Good organizational ability
- Knowledge and interpretation of Zambian Labour Laws
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications must send their curriculum vitae to [email protected] with the subject, Human Resources Manager
- DO NOT attach your credentials at this stage send CV ONLY
- All application to be sent before Friday, 03 February 2023