Human Resources Coordinator D – IRC222231
at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Human Capital
Ends 06 Jun 2022
Provide generalist human capital services in support of the human capital policies and programmes.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum: Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits and passes in English and Mathematics.
- Proffered: Diploma in Human Resources or Social Science.
- Computer literate.
- Should be a registered member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management with a valid practicing certificate.
- 2- 3 years’ experience in a similar or related field.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Support the business unit through the provision of relevant materials, documentations, minimum standards, templates, guidelines, FAQ’s and processes.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed with regard to day-to-day operations of the HR Segment.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.