Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA)
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER – PERFORMANCE, REWARD AND BENEFITS GRADE ZRA 05 – LUSAKA (1 Position(s))
Reporting directly to the Performance Reward and Benefits Specialist, the job holder will be required to support the Performance Reward and Benefits Specialist in all matters relating to development, implementation, review and revision of the Authority’s Pay and Benefits framework in line with the ZRA people strategy to support effective Pay and Benefits administration. The job holder will also be responsible for supporting the Pension Scheme by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders such as Scheme members, Trustees, Pension fund administrator and fund managers to ensure compliance with Pension Insurance Authority (PIA) regulatory requirements.
- To Assist Performance Reward and Benefits Specialist in gathering of information for the designing staff reward policies;
- To Support the Performance Reward and benefits Specialist during assessments and reviews for the organization’s pay structure on which management recommendations are based for the setting up of pay levels for new entrants and employees appointed to higher grades;
- To Assist the Performance Reward and Benefits Specialist in obtaining market data for trends and periodical surveys for staff conditions of service;
- To Support the Performance Reward and Benefits Specialist in the management of the Human Resource Management Information System (SAP Human Capital modules) and validation or quality assurance for the payroll transactions to ensure that payroll information is always up to date and accurate before each pay day;
- To be aware of new regulations / legislation within the market and be familiar with benchmarking practices in order to influence policy and strategy development and share best practice;
- To administer the Authority’s benefits programs such as the pension scheme, retirement plans and leave policies;
- To participate in the formation and improvement of benefits plans, programs, and policies to ensure that employees are motivated;
- Monitors Pensions Insurance Authority (PIA) regulatory requirements in consultation with the Pension Scheme Administrator to ensure compliance with the law;
- Should be familiar with government regulations, legislation and benefits trends and makes recommendations to Management;
- To be the key contact for all employee related information for the service providers;
- To provide support and clarity to the Scheme members on all pension related matters;
- Facilitate the distribution of relevant scheme documentation such as member statements, scheme booklets, membership cards etc;
- To provide timely support and feedback required for the annual audits;
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders such as Scheme members, Trustees, Pension fund administrator and fund managers; and
- To provide administrative support on the formalization and daily running of the commuted car Loan Scheme for management Staff.
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education Equivalent;
- University degree with a bias in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Social Science, Accountancy or any related field;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience;
- Experience in the HR Business Partnering Model will be an added advantage;
- Certification in related functions will be an added advantage; and
- Minimum level of Associate Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management is mandatory.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High Integrity
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Personal organization skills
- Computer KnowledgeKindly note that Zambia Revenue Authority does not solicit for fees at any stage of the recruitment process, any such attempts should be treated as fraudulent and reported immediately.
Job Opening date : 15-Mar-2022
Job closing date : 31-Mar-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm.