Website Rockview University
Rockview University is Currently looking for a creative and self-motivated candidate to fill the position of HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER.
- Grade 12 Certificate with five credits or better, including English
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, business or related field valid HR Practioner’s certificate
- Additional HR Education and certification will be an added advantage
- 5 years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role (HR software such as ATS,HRIS and Recruitment Marketing Platform)
- Excellent Knowledge of various HR Functions such as pay and benefits, recruitment on boarding, evaluation, training and development
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Age between of 25-45 years
- Manage all documentation related to the administration of staff contracts, benefits and maintain adequate records of all correspondence
- Provide counselling and support on policies and procedures of Rockview university
- Perform duties such as job description job posting and promotion and hiring analytic
- Will be required to lecture
- Approving Job Description and advertisement
- Provide employee numbers and open individual files for new employees;
- Keep track of employee leave utilization for record keeping and accountability
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of all staff related correspondence
- Prepare HR monthly reports and submit to management
- Compile and assist with the shortlist of the candidates and invite short listed candidates for interviews.
- Liaise with recruiting managers to prepare interview questions and prepare interview summaries after each interview.
- Participate in Interviews as and when necessary.
- Ensure reference checks are carried out before offer letters are issued out.
- Regularly and promptly, address queries from managers and staff on their benefits.
- Prepare and communicate any payroll changes with accounts office,
- Support the implementation of identified staff training, development activities and
- Process staff development requests including education reimbursement requests and submit to the management
- Assists in researching and collecting data to inform HR decisions and strategy when required
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Ability to work with clients objectively without being personal
- Ability to solve problems in an innovative manner
- Self-driven in carrying out official tasks
- Ability to follow protocol in the office and in the field when carrying out the Authority’s duties and tasks
- Ability to dress formally on all working days unless advised otherwise
- Good planning and implementation execution of the agreed strategies
- Ability to handle regular matters from an economic point of view
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should submit application letters
Enclosing their curriculum vitae and certified copies of their certificates to:
Human Resource Officer
P.O Box 31108
The closing date for receiving application is 27TH August 2021