National Milling Corporation Limited
National Milling Corporation Limited, is a reputable multinational Milling Company specialised in the manufacturing of flour, mealie meal, stock feeds products including trading in rice and other products wishes to engage additional staff who are experienced and energetic to join our HR department:
Human Resource Officer
The Human Resource Officer Shall Be Responsible For
- Staff recruitment
- Compensation management
- Supervision of assigned staff members
- Execution of disciplinary processes
- Administer and manage staff probationary and annual performance appraisals
- Ensure timely completion of monthly payroll data
- Implements annual leave, maintains and updates staff personal records
- Manage benefits analysis and administration and should also have a good understanding of the country industrial relations and labour laws including applicable terms and conditions of service.
The person we seek must show excellent communication, organisational skills and must be able to multitask and enjoy maintenance of good relationships with employees. A committed demeanor to constantly make improvements to all HR projects is highly desirable.
Interested Candidates Should Possess
- A full grade twelve (12) School Certificate, with at least four (4) years’ experience in the provision of HR services
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Social Sciences and must also be a professional registered member of ZHIRM.
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your resume by email to [email protected] quoting the job title on the subject by 20th August, 2021.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.