Aller Aqua Zambia Limited
JOB ADVERT – HR MANAGER
Aller Aqua Zambia Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Human Resources Manager. The role reports to the Managing Director and will be based in Siavonga.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for leading the human resource function and contributing to the overall strategic direction of the company.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Overseeing the full employee lifecycle, from recruitment and onboarding to performance management and offboarding.
- Managing employee relations, addressing and resolving workplace conflicts and issues.
- Leading union and management negotiations to maintain a constructive and collaborative relationship between the parties.
- Ensuring compliance with labour laws and regulations.
Designing and implementing employee development programs to enhance skills and performance.
- Collaborating with management to identify staffing needs and leading the recruitment process.
- Maintaining HR records and producing reports as needed.
Fostering a positive work environment and contribute to the company’s culture and values.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade Twelve School Certificate (GCE).
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field with at least five (5) years’ work experience as an HR Manager or in a senior HR role.
- Strong knowledge of HR functions, policies and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in industrial relations and union negotiations.
- Ability to lead and manage a team effectively.
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
Candidates meeting these requirements should apply to the Human Resource Manager at [email protected] enclosing a cover letter and their detailed resume by 25th January 2024.
Aller Aqua Zambia (L) is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.