Mofin Finance Limited
Mofin Finance Limited on its quest to be the leading Micro-Lending institution and expansion program is seeking to urgently employ a self-driven, highly competent and qualified individual for the position of Human Resource Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Coordinate various employee relation initiatives
- Oversee the administration of the Recruitment and Selection processes and handle all facets of the recruitment and selection process.
- Provide administrative support to the Organizational development, Governance & Risk Branch of the business.
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings investigations and terminations
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates/ inputs including new hires, terminations and changes to pay rates.
- Oversee the administration and maintenance of the staff performance review process.
- In conjunction with other members of the HR Unit provide advice on the interpretation of HR Policies, procedures, guidelines and employee relations issues to staff and management.
- Develop and maintain a centralized position description data base for all company positions.
- Responsible for supporting the identification of staff training and development needs, and for planning, organizing, and overseeing appropriate training.
- Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
- Provide administrative support to the Mofin Finance Limited’s Pension Scheme.
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the microlending sector will be an added advantage
- Minimum Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field of study.
- Associate Membership of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management is a must.
Specialist knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of human resources principles and practices.
- Understanding of the relevant technology, procedures, practices, acts and regulations and Proficiency with Dove will be an added advantage.
- Ability to manage time, set priorities and plan workload to meet objectives.
- A basic knowledge of contemporary human resources practices and ability to provide other employees with guidance where applicable.
- Ability to handle sensitive information professionally and with confidentiality.
To apply, only applicants who meet the above requirements are required to submit a cover letter and CV with three references and full addresses and contact information by clicking HERE before 4th November 2022.
Please note that you do not need to apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 1 week after the closing date, kindly assume that your application was not successful.