Sable Zinc Kabwe
- Assist in the recruitment process and induct new employees into the business
- Assist with payroll processing and administration
- Coordinate renewal of general payroll fixed-term contracts
- Coordinate performance management processes for shop floor staff
- Maintenance of leave days for staff in consultation with HR Lead
- Maintenance of HR Admin records
- Coordinate medical insurance cover including amendments and reconciliations
- Coordinate and administer the morale satisfaction engagement surveys and results
- Coordinate shop steward meetings
- Provide HR administrative support to all employees
- Conduct and co-ordinate HR training and development activities
- Assist in ensuring Team Building activities are conducted in consultation with HR Lead
- Sound Human Resources Management knowledge
- Understanding of organizational development processes
- Understanding of performance management processes
- Knowledge of Zambia Labour legislation
- Exposure of training and facilitation
- Emotional intelligence
- Initiative & tact
- Detail orientation
- Process & Service orientation
- Cultural sensitivity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Human Resource/Business Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Degree or Industrial Psychology.
- 5 years’ experience in similar role.
Fully paid up member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date : 25th February, 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.