African Agrovet Zambia Limited
Provide HR Administrative support and ensure that all functions of the Human Resource Department are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in explaining company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants
- .Assist in processing, verifying, and maintaining documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications.
- Assist in recording data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
- Gather personnel records from other departments and/or employees.
- Search employee files in order to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations, such as credit bureaus and finance companies.
- Assist in interviewing job applicants to obtain and verify information used to screen and evaluate them.
- Assist in arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, and notify eligible employees of position availability.
- Arrange for the preparation of ID cards for new employees
- Maintain computer records by updating/entering regularly
- Assist in setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Participating in recruitment efforts -Funnel reports
- Orienting new employees- coordinating with concerned persons to ensure designated log-in, workstation, e-mail address, etc.)
- Assist in conducting back ground and reference checks
- To make the employees fill the NAPSA form and all other related forms.
- Any other lawful duties assigned on time to time.
- Learning and development -ICP (Internal Certification Program) coordination.
- Sound knowledge of the Zambian Labor Laws
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Experience; Minimum 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
- Ready to begin 1st April 2022
Please send a written application via email. Your application should consist of a cover letter and a detailed CV. Please indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter. Please send e-mail applications, with the position you are applying for in the subject line, to: [email protected]
DEADLINE 25th March 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.