National Health Insurance Management Authority (NHIMA)
The role of the Human Resource and Administration Officer is to assist and coordinate the human resource and administration function within the project to facilitate the effective delivery of the project deliverables.
- Facilitate and participate in the selection and recruitment of human resource in conjunction with the line departments for the acquisition of the right candidates in the right jobs.
- Plan and forecast human resource in relation to present and future needs.
- Enforcement of disciplinary and grievance procedures to create a fair and just working environment.
- Correct and timely computation of pay roll related and other staff payments.
- Undertake timely provision of office space to project staff to appropriately accommodate everyone.
- Undertake timely provision and maintenance of project office equipment to enhance utilization of equipment.
- Ensure timely payment of utility bills to enable smooth operations of the project.
- Identify and initiate the procurement of all office supplies for the entire NHI project.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Supervision of Administrative staff and drive responsibility to ensure performance.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Full grade 12 certificate or its equivalent with a minimum of five credits
- Diploma in Human Resource Management. A degree in Human Resource /Public Administration will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in Human Resource and Administration Department.
Competencies required for this Role
- Knowledge of the labour laws.
- Organisational skills.