To aid, efficient and effective 1st Level support to Human Capital, regarding various Human Capital systems and employee information to support the efficient utilization of the systems and ensure the highest level of data integrity.
Drive delivery of Records Management Solutions and/or Programme by understanding and adhering to Information Governance Framework including associated policies and guidelines for Records Management.
- Provide first level support on HC system to FNB HC Business Unit in both operational and project initiatives.
- Resolve or escalate logged Human Capital queries to production Support Teams and ensure incidents are resolved within Service Level Agreement.
- Improve issue resolution time by enabling Human Capital wide platform incident management system
- Quicker identification of reoccurring system issues by utilizing data analytics to aid shorter resolution times or proactive resolution of issues.
- Ensuring that customer’s requests are processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Deal with customer complaints and ensure that they are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Responsible for proactive client service and satisfaction of the team and ensuring predetermined service standards are met.
- At least 3-12 months experience in managing data and understanding the privacy associated with it.
- Thorough understanding of HC systems and how they are interlinked to Bank wide systems
- Experience in Information management
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Line Manager.
Application Closing Date: 30/01/24