Olibul Investments Limited
Olibul Investments Limited is a visionary and purposeful growth-oriented Zambian company based in North-western province of Zambia. Olibul Investments Limited operates a large-scale state of the art multi sand products quarry in North-western province and undertakes multi-disciplinary engineering and other project works in support of the Government buildings and road construction sector, and international mining and construction industries.
Olibul Investments Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced members of the Zambian public for the following vacant position;
Reporting to the Finance and Admin (Business Services) Manager, the Human Resources & Administrative Officer will maintain and enhance the Organization’s Human Resources by Planning, developing, Implementing and evaluating the underlisted;
(1) the employee relations function and
(2) Human Resources policies, programs, and practices.
(3) In addition, S/he will provide executive assistance to the Chief Executive Officer’s Office.
- Maintains the work structure by establishing and updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains adequate organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting nd analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for the Olibul Work assignment by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource legal /statutory requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining relevant Employee and Work records; representing the organization at the ministry of labour and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintains management guidelines by drafting, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system, keeping past and current records. Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take HR notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during HR presentations.
- Ensure Compliance with Labour Laws
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Taking on some of the HR manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management.
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions, and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence.
Key Qualifications And Requirements
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to research digests, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- A minimum of Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource, business, IT, languages, information science, administration or management can be beneficial.
- Minimum 5 years work experience
Applications accompanied with CVs, copies of certificates and verifiable references should be addressed not later than 15th January 2022 to:
The Finance and Administration Manager
Olibul Investments Limited
P.O. Box 110475
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +260973885317/ +260966311755
NB. Prospective candidates are encouraged to apply early as applicants will be screened, short-listed and interviewed on a rolling basis and positions may end up being filled before the closing date. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@olibulinvest.com.