Website Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy (BEM Consult)
Job Title: HR Manager (University)
The HR Manager will be responsible for designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions, and crafting strategies that meet the University’s goals. Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs and formulate career development plans. Promote inclusion in the workplace and reinforce our position as an equal opportunity employer
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Ensure the University hiring, onboarding, and management procedures are effective for diverse groups
- Lead employer branding efforts (like recruitment marketing)
- Evaluate training and development programs
- Develop HR policies for all branches, countries, regions
- Analyze the effectiveness of our HR procedures and tools
- Ensure HR plans align with our mission and business objectives
- Professional and Consistently recruiting Competent staff based on merit
- Managing and Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Lead the training, counseling, and coaching staff program
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Guide the HRO and Admin Officer carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in human resources with a reputable firm
- Human Resource working experience for a University or College will be a plus
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Proven experience in Training and Development
- Vast experience in PMS Implementation and Management
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experienced in HR strategic planning
- Proven Hands-on experience with HR software (i.e HRIS, ATS)
- Good understanding of the Zambian labor legislation
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be a member of the ZIHRM
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: email@example.com and copy in firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.